One-time or ongoing private lessons give students the opportunity to build their mastery of guitar technique, improvisation, harmony, theory, composition, band coaching and on-the-gig protocol while spending time with Martin.
Lessons are held in his own Guitar Studio. Comments of international students
If you have any questions about teaching units, please send me an e-mail. The teaching packages can be found below. Please read the terms and conditions before buying the respective package.
Follow on TWITTER.
Online Lessons are now available! No matter what continent you’re on, you now have the opportunity to study with guitarist, composer, arranger and educator Martin Schaberl.
Video-conferencing technology is necessary for online lessons (Skype, Zoom).
Possible topics for classes or workshops:
- Rhythm (Chords & Scales)
- Playing solo & improvisation
- Grooves & timing
- Structure of songs
- How to learn songs by heart
- Chord structure and development
- Melody Chords | Chord Melody
Lesson Plan and Scheduling
Before we start our first lesson together, please send the following information by email.
1. Availability of lessons: please give the exact date and time (from – to) of at least 3 dates on which you will be available for lessons (Central European Time; GMT+1)
2. Teaching material: Please indicate if you have Real Books (which ones) or similar material available.
3. Lesson planning: Please describe in a self-assessment your current level of knowledge and playability, as well as the topics you would like to discuss and work on with Martin.
Lessons as well as online lessons are available at either 45 or 90 minutes. The purchase price for each package (see below) must be received at least 48 hours before the start of the first lesson. Payment is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person. A lesson can only be postponed at no extra cost if the student contacts Martin at least 48 hours before the agreed start of the lesson.
To purchase a lesson please select the desired package.